Plasma Thawing Bath
The MEDITECH ® Micro controller based Plasma Thawing Bath is a tabletop model, for quick thawing of plasma at 37 °C. Temperature is controlled by micro controller based temperature controller.
The MEDITECH Model MTPT03 Plasma Thawing Bath is designed to safely and reliably thaw fresh frozen plasma (FFP) for the recovery of cryoprecipiated antihemophilic factor (AHF). Specially designed trays to ensure safety of Plasma Bags. Thawing temperature is preset at 37°C and maintained with ±0.1°C stability.
• Audio-visual alarm if temperature deviates from preset temperature.
• Display of Set value & Process value.
• Smooth Acrylic Buckets for accommodating Plasma Bags.
• Integrated pump for internal circulation maintains precise temperature uniformity throughout the liquid medium.
• Rounded corners for better water circulation and uniformity.
• Formed in place PUF insulation improves temperature stability and energy efficiency.
• Calibration & Validation.
Temperature range from 36°C to 100°C with micro controller based temperature controller includes digital temperature display of set value and process value.
1.The cabinet of MEDITECH thawing bath is insulated with high density CFC free Poly Urethane Foam 120 mm thick insulation.
2.Interior chamber is finished resistant stainless Steel (304, 0.8 mm thick).
3.The exterior is Sky Blue/white Pure Polyster powder coated (1.0 mm thick) Mild Steel and the door has a magnetic gasket with a keyed lock.
4.Acrylic trays are provided for holding plasma bags.
5. High density CFC Free Poly Urethane Foam insulated cabinet with corrosion resistant stainless steel interior and white powder coated exterior finish
Micro processor based temperature control with accuracy of ±1ºC
Audio Visual Alarm
Audio-visual alarm if temperature deviates from preset temperature.
• Display of Set value & Process value.
•Low and high water Alarms
•Integrated pump for internal circulation maintains precise temperature uniformity throughout the liquid medium.
•Rounded corners for better water circulation and uniformity.
•Formed in place PUF insulation improves temperature stability and energy efficiency.
•Calibration & Validation.
T-Series- Touch Screen Series with PLC
As same as provided in M-Series
1. large 7 inch touch screen with display of set and process value
2. Precise control of temperature by using micro controller based temperature controller.
3. Multiple language can be displayed on screen including English.
4. Integrated digital temperature cum controller with inbuilt 7 days circular chart recorder with battery back up of 3-4 hours to ensure display & recording of temperature even during power failures on touch screen.
5. Integrated data management system with storage efficiency of temperature records up to 1000 readings & facility to transfer data through pen drive to PC.
6. large 7” touch display with facility to see current and last 24 hours temperature recording, High & Low alarm points with date & time recording, power resumption / failure data
7. With backup power supply of control unit in case of electrical failure
8. Audiovisual alarm if the temperature deviates from the set temperature.
9. Display of set value and process value.
10. Refrigeration system with CFC free compressors and ECO friendly refrigeration systems with time delay.
11. Castor wheels for ease of mobility.
12. Door with heating element for inhibiting frost build up.
13. Printing Option : Supports following Dot matrix serial printers :
S-Series – Touch Screen Series with PLC and SCADA
1. All Special Features of T-series are included Along with
2. SCADA system connected through a remote alarm system, to a central monitoring systems.
Model Number will remain same for M-Series, W-Series, T-Series and S-Series.
Kindly mention series while ordering.
|Capacity||6 bags||12 bags||18 bags|
|Volume||20 litres||30 litres||40 litres|
|Temperature||37 ° Centigrade||37 ° Centigrade||37 ° Centigrade|
|Accuracy||± 1 ° Centigrade||± 1 ° Centigrade||± 1 ° Centigrade|
|Thawing mechanism||Rocking and Water Circulations||Rocking and Water Circulations||Rocking and Water Circulations|
|Operating Voltage||230 V AC||230 V AC||230 V AC|
1. Meditech can manufacture freezers according to customer Specifications and size
2. Full SS Body with life time warranty available on customer demand
CFR 21 Part 11 compliance web based communication software for data management. Complete with RS 485 multi dropping to monitor multiple chambers to one software.
Facility to store, print records on printer with set values, Process values, date and time with variable print time interval. Data storage facility to print the data online and off line, suitable for 80 col. Dot matrix printer
PC Inter face and data management.PC Interface with communication allows remote monitoring and data logging to control the chamber. Web based software having reports in tabular as well as graphical form
Our entire range comprises Blood Collection Monitor, Blood Tube Sealer, Blood Bank Refrigerators, Plasma Freezers, Deep Plasma Freezer, and Ultra Deep Plasma Freezer. In addition to these, we also offer a quality range of Platelet Incubator and Agitator, Plasma Thawing Bath, Plasma Extractor, Donor Couch, Laminar Air Flow, Blood Bank Centrifuge, Walk In Room and Stability Chamber.