MEDITECH is the largest manufacturer of platelet agitator. Platelet agitator is designed to store Platelet concentrates in continues motion at a controlled temperature. The platelet agitator are constructed of double walls. The exterior is made of mild steel and the inner chamber is made of imported stainless steel (20 Swg, AISI 304) medical grade.
(1) Digital temperature recorder
(2) controller unit coupled with a unique air flow system to maintain the chamber uniformly at the AABB recommended temperature of 22 +/- 0.1ºC.
(3) Digital sensor placed inside the solution-filled bottle.
(4) Pause switch provided to arrest agitator motion for 10 seconds, for easy placement and removal of bags.
(5) Toughened glass door for safety and better visibility of platelet bags.
(6) Magnetic gaskets for doors ensure no air is lost in a ‘door closed’ condition.
(7) The internal fan switches off when the door is opened to avoid the loss of cold air.
(8) Eyelevel positioning of TRCU for better visibility.
(9) Automatic illumination when the door is opened allows for better visibility.
(10) The stabilizer protects the incubator from input voltage fluctuations and ensures that the equipment has a long life-cycle
General Features of Platelet Agitator.
Temperature range: 22°C with micro controller based temperature controller.
Includes digital temperature display of set value and process value.
The cabinet of Meditech platelet incubator agitator is insulated with high density CFC free Poly Urethane Foam of 120 mm thick insulation.
Interior chamber of platelet agitator is finished resistant stainless Steel (304, 0.8 mm thick).
The exterior of platelet agitator is Sky Blue Pure Polyster powder coated (1.0 mm thick) Mild Steel and the door has a magnetic gasket with a keyed lock.
Refrigeration system of platelet agitator.
Temp Controller of platelet agitator.
Audio Visual Alarm
Audio Visual Alarm is activated when the door is opened in platelet agitator.
Audio Visual Alarm is activated when temperature deviates from preset temperature.
Scrolling LIVE Data logger on LED screen
Time in hours of revolution chart
Battery Voltage User
User Friendly Settings
High Temp Alarm
Low Temp Alarm
Platelet agitator has inbuilt 7 days circular Chart recorder.
large 7 inch touch screen with display of set and process value.
Precise control of temperature by using micro controller based temperature controller.
Multiple language can be displayed on screen including English.
Integrated digital temperature cum controller with inbuilt 7 days circular chart recorder.
Battery back up of 24 hours of touch screen to ensure display & recording of temperature during power failures.
Integrated data management system with storage efficiency of temperature records up to 1000 readings & facility to transfer data through pen drive to PC.
large 7” touch display with facility to see current and last 24 hours temperature recording, High & Low alarm points with date & time recording and power resumption.
Audiovisual alarm if the temperature deviates from the set temperature.
Display of set value and process value.
Castor wheels for ease of mobility.
Printing Option : Supports following Dot matrix serial printers :
All Special Features of T-series are included Along with
SCADA system connected through a remote alarm system, to a central monitoring systems.
Model Number will remain same for M-Series, W-Series, T-Series and S-Series.
Kindly mention series while ordering
Catalogue Number MTIA01 MTIA02 MTIA03
Volume 150 Litres 275 Litres 500 Litres
Accuracy ± 1.0°C ± 1.0°C ± 1.0°C
Capacity 48 Platelet Bags 96 Platelet Bags 168 Platelet Bags
No. of Oscillations 72 Cycles per minute 72 Cycles per minute 72 Cycles per minute
Operating Voltage 110-230 VAC 110-230 VAC 110-230 VAC
Recorder Circular Chart 7 Days Circular Chart 7 Days Circular Chart 7 Days
Ready to use stand by refrigeration system in case of regular system fails. This includes Compressor, Evaporator, condensers and other accessories