Meditech is the largest refrigerated centrifuge manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of Blood Bank Refrigerated High Volume Centrifuge in India.
The Meditech Blood Bank centrifuge are manufactured specially for seperation of plasma, WBC and platelets from Blood.The centrifuge is manufactured from special anti baceteria aircraft powder coated CRCA steel. The Inner chamber is constructed with SS304. The machine is provided with 7 inch Touch screen controller with 12 types of visual and audio alarm. The Blood bank centrifuge has many advance option such as dynamic brake, Interlock, lid lock switch and safety cutt off incase of imbalance.
- CFC free cooling system.
- The microprocessor control is provided with programmable
variable speed control up to
- 4800 R P M with 10 RPM increment
- Continues read out of working RCF Value
- Temperature control with Working temperature in the range of -5 °C to 25 °C depending on the speed of rotations
- 99 program memory, brush less induction motor drives
- 1 to 120 minutes timer programmable in 1 minute increment with infinite mode
- User programmable Acceleration and Deceleration time range from 40 seconds to 450 seconds
- Mechanical and Electronic lid lock with indicator,
- Imbalance indicator
- LCD display of set and working parameters.
- Specially designed cooling system allow pre-cooling of rotor head and also allow the cooling system to work even when the centrifuging operation is complete, thereby eliminating damage to heat sensitive material.
- The Centrifuge chamber is made of stainless steel and is effectively insulated and separated from other parts
- Counter Balanced & fall safe Lid with hydraulic system.
- Max. Speed 4800 RPM , Max RCF. 6000x g depending on rotor heads. (without rotor head and carriers).
- 6 Place Swing out rotor suitable for carrying 6 Nos. metal buckets Maximum speed 4500 RPM . Centrifugal force 5000-6000g
Download Catalog for refrigerated Blood Bank Centrifuge
Technical Specifications of Blood Bank Centrifuge
|Catalogue Number ||MTC01
|Max. Speed (RPM)||4500
|Max Capacity||6000 ml
|Chamber Temperature max|| -5 degree
|Connected Load||3.5 KVA
|Operating Voltage||230 V AC